Rosie's Cleaning Products
- Perfect for cleaning, disinfecting, removing stains and descaling.
- To remove lime scale from your kettle, pour in a mixture of half vinegar and half water. Bring to the boil and leave overnight.
- Has many other uses, so return here for updates.
Bicarbonate of soda
- Sprinkle onto a cotton cloth and use to wipe work surfaces and sinks clean. Leaves items clean without scratching.
- Use to remove stains in tea cups. Also good for cleaning chrome and steel.
- Acts as a deodorant: wiping your fridge down regularly with bicarbonate of soda helps to eliminate odours.
- Leaves items clean without scratching.
- Acts as a bleach and is antibacterial so can be used to clean and deodorise.
- Rub squeezed lemon halves over chopping boards to disinfect them.
- Clean microwaves by microwaving a shallow dish filled with slices of lemon and hot water for five minutes. The steam will soften the dried food and the lemon will leave it smelling fresh.