Wednesday 11 May 2011

Herbs.

Salads should be grown as close to the house as possible, herbs should be right by your house, better outside the kitchen door, what's the chances of you going down the bottom of the garden to pick a little parsley when you have dried on your shelf? So not only do I have herbs growing around my front door I have made a mini herb garden, it will live just outside the door but I can bring it inside when I need it.

I planted a few bulbs as well.


I would be interested in seeing other peoples herb gardens, if you have a picture posted somewhere please send me a link, then with your permission I will feature it on my blog, with a link.

1 comment:

Diane said...

My herb garden is looking a bit lost at the moment due to lack of time but I still have rosemary, thyme, plain chives and garlic chives, oreganum, mint and parsley quite close to the door. Love your bulbs LOL. Diane