Tuesday 24 August 2010

A new blog I'm reading


Chez Loulou

Articles on cheese, moving to and living in France and the costs of living in France, also cheese.

From Chez Loulou
Chez Loulou began in January 2006 because I wanted to give others a glimpse into our life in this beautiful little corner of France. It includes stories about the delicious food and wine from the Languedoc-Roussillon region and France in general, photos, photos and more photos of the stunning scenery, travel experiences around Europe, recipes of my favorite sweet and savory dishes and the ever-present challenge of French bureaucracy.

It also includes cheese. Lots of cheese! In April of 2007 I started a project to taste each and every French cheese available in France. Some say there are around 600 while others say there are over 1000. I have my work cut out for me.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for mentioning Chez Loulou and glad that you're enjoying reading it!