Monday 4 July 2011

Tour de France, 2011 Redon.

Go HERE to see all the photographs.

Videos from the finish line.
To see the videos from the "Caravan" Go HERE You will find all my Videos here.

The company that markets the Tour is saying that my video is infringing on there copyright, I have spoken to the company and I am uploading the video straight to the blog so the person I spoke to can see the video, I will take it down again later. I believe that as I was in a public place, making an original video that I own the copyright of this video.
Just discovered that one of my Firework videos from earlier has been blocked in Germany????
Update on German ban, I put a counter claim in, the music used is older than 50 years.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I have been glued to the TV for the last 3 days and will be there for the next three weeks :-)) Diane