Wednesday 5 October 2011

I thought I had won a blog award

But its for the post below thiis one, so as much as I would like to keep it I will pass it onto Jamie.

From this weeks "That was the week" on Taste of Garlic
"Rosalyn at An English Rose in France shared Jamie’s (a local celebrity who lives in a yurt) thoughts on mushrooming on her blog in a post called Mushrooming, by Jamie.
She was also kind enough to mention my mushrooming website and my famous lucky mushrooming hat!
Thank you Rosalyn!"

Please accept the Mushroom of the Week Award for your sterling efforts!
All the best
that was the week That was the week....   because we all love reading blogs about life in France

However Keith also posted
that was the week That was the week....   because we all love reading blogs about life in France.                                  "The wonderful Rosalyn from An English Rose in France got my mouth watering with her Beef and Kidney Pie.
But then, there’s often plenty of mouthwatering stuff to be found on this site…
Such as her delicious Ham and Chorizo Cake (I’ve tried that!)
Well worth a visit"

No comments: