Thursday 30 October 2008

Me and my family



Paul and myself, this year celebrating our silver wedding anniversary, as well as my hubby he's my bestest friend and soul mate. He would be perfect except he snores and farts in his sleep.









My boys Daniel and Michael. Dan lives just over the valley, I can see his place from here, he lives there with his lovely girlfriend Veronique, I will put some pictures of the two of them later. Mike lives in Messiac with our gorgeous daughter in-law Violaine. Vivi is pregnant so we are expecting our first Grandchild in May 2009. Ive added some pictures below, as soon as she has had her first scan I will post the picture.





Violaine and me at the football

























































My Mom and Dad


















Pauls parents

No comments: