No idea who Jean Luc Coulidiati is.
Yves Rocher retired from the company in 1992, passing control to his son Didier, but returned to the helm after Didier's death in 1994. His grandson Bris was named vice-president in 2007, and took over the company completely after Yves Rocher's death in 2009.
No Idea I will find out.
- General Gilbert du Motier, marquis de Lafayette, French general and American Revolutionary War general
- Adrienne de La Fayette, wife of marquis de Lafayette
- Georges Washington de La Fayette, son of marquis de Lafayette
- Madame de La Fayette (Marie-Madeleine Pioche de la Vergne, comtesse de la Fayette), French author
- Louise de La Fayette, maid-of-honor to Anne of Austria
Not sure, but going with a French Admiral from the 1800's
Lots of St Vincents, but for know going with the saint of wine.
I believe one of many French Jews sent to the concentration camps during the second world war.