The World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards for 2010, only 3 UK restaurants in the top 50, only one in the top, well, 3, The Fat duck, with Chef Heston Bluementhol,
Fancy trying there taster Menu, only £150 a head
One hundred and fifty pounds
Please allow 4 hours for this menu
- LIME GROVE
- Nitro Poached Green Tea and Lime Mousse
- RED CABBAGE GAZPACHO
- Pommery Grain Mustard Ice Cream
- JELLY OF QUAIL, CRAYFISH CREAM
- Chicken Liver Parfait, Oak Moss and Truffle Toast
- SNAIL PORRIDGE
- Jabugo Ham, Shaved Fennel
- ROAST FOIE GRAS
- Rhubarb, Braised Konbu and Crab Biscuit
- MOCK TURTLE SOUP (c.1850)
- "Mad Hatter Tea"
- "SOUND OF THE SEA"
- SALMON POACHED IN LIQUORICE
- Artichokes, Vanilla Mayonnaise, Golden Trout Roe and Manni Olive Oil
- POWDERED ANJOU PIGEON (c.1720)
- Blood Pudding and Confit of Umbles
- TAFFETY TART (c.1660)
- Caramelized Apple, Fennel, Rose and Candied Lemon
- THE "BFG"
- Kirsch Ice Cream and the smell of the Black Forest
- WHISK(E)Y WINE GUMS
- "LIKE A KID IN A SWEET SHOP"